As a mom, I can't imagine how hopeless I would feel, if I wasn't able to provide for my family. For those of us who don't face these challenges, we should be the first to help others in need.
Take 60 seconds to learn about childhood hunger in the United States:
Now find ways to help this worthy cause, The Great American Dine Out:
- Follow us on Twitter at @Dine_Out for the latest developments.
- Retweet others on Twitter using the hashtags #nokidhungry and #dineout.
- RSVP for the Great American Dine Out Facebook Event on September 19-25.
- Blog about this nationwide event and invite others to join this cause.
- Dine out at a local restaurant near you. Search here to see who is participating!
Thank you to all who are supporting and promoting this year's Great American Dine Out, especially Amanda Hite.