This weekend, I was invited to be a part of the Social Media Garage at the historic Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS). This "Super Weekend" of racing has it all:
- Four races: NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide, GRAND-AM Continential and Rolex
- Exclusive @JimmieJohnson, @JeffGordonWeb, and Tony Stewart tweetups
- NASCAR Fan Tweetup
- Live Garage Cam
- Bloggers: me, @JessicaNorthey, @Nascarasm, @NASCAR_WXMAN, and @NewTrackRecord
- IMS Social Media Garage Crew like @CassieConklin
- Foursquare checkin prizes
- Facebook giveaways
- Twitter contests
- SMS (mobile text) contests
- Did I mention prizes, giveaways, and contests?
For those in town for the race on Friday night, you are invited to a Jessica Northey tweetup! She is the founder of the largest Twitter chat, Country Music Chat aka #CMchat. Jessica and I will be at the High Velocity Sports Bar in downtown Indianapolis around 6pm. All are welcome.
If you are at the track or at home, hope that you will be a part of the fun this weekend that IMS has put together for the fans. Join us on Twitter using the hashtags: #SuperWeekend and #SMGarage.
See all of the details regarding the IMS social media garage here: http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/brickyard400/eventinfo/51674/?hide_sidebar=true.